PRCO has worked with Peruvian eco-tourism company Inkaterra for over a decade. Having introduced the company to UK media and supported its expansion, PRCO continues to raise awareness of the innovative hotel group, its pioneering ecotourism and sustainable development.
- Arranged profiling opportunities for founder José Koechlin to introduce the Inkaterra concept to UK media and outline plans for future projects
- Placed destination features on Peru to highlight Inkaterra’s commitment to social and natural sustainability
- Communicated Inkaterra’s ecotourism narrative, referencing its conservationist arm and expert guides
- Designed, created and continue to manage content for the Inkaterra blog and social channels, which receive on average 500k impressions per quarter
- Worked with British Airways for their Gatwick-Lima route launch group press trip in May 2016, securing Inkaterra as the hospitality partner. Liaised with LATAM for internal flights and Audley Travel to arrange transfers. Secured coverage in publications including Harper’s Bazaar, Condé Nast Traveller, ELLE and Tatler
- Launched Inkaterra Guides Field Station in Madre de Dios in June 2017, which began as a training centre for Inkaterra Explorer Guides, opening to travellers seeking an authentic, hands-on conservation experience of the Amazon, securing an exclusive review in The Telegraph